Monday, December 29, 2014

12/29/14

week 50 

Well of course this was an amazing week!! I got to talk to my family christmas day and I absolutely loved that! I was so happy when I saw them! We were able to talk for a bit and share some good laughs. It was super weird to think that it was snowing there and its super hot here. haha But I am so grateful for my family and everything they do for me. I am so thankful that we are an Eternal Family! :)

So we are teaching Josiane still. She wants to be baptized and she has already gone to church one time, but her dad has a heart problem and she literally needs to stay at his side 24/7. So we understand why she cant go to church, but she is always reading the Book of Mormon and every thing we ask her to read. She´ll be baptized for sure, the question is When? haha but she is awesome. 

We made a contact last week and returned this week with a lady. We taught about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. She said ´´I already know this is true!´´ Her mom is 90 and she also needs to stay by her side all the time, but we are going to try to help her go to church this Sunday. 

Christmas Eve we went to a members house for a special dinner. It was super good and i loved it! the Hostess gave all 4 of us missionaries a tie for christmas. And they were super good looking ties!! 

Christmas day, we went to Eltons house to do service and help him with his lawn. Then we went home and showered then we got to skype!! Yay!! I cant believe I have to wait another 5 months to wait to talk to yall. but we´ll see if ill servive! haha 

I love yall and am so grateful for yall!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella  

No comments:

Post a Comment