Monday, December 15, 2014

12/10/14

Week 48

Well Monday i wasnt able to get on because we were in Cuiaba. But im here in Cáceres again. I ended up getting here at 3 am... so last Tuesday i just pretty much slept and unpacked. Tuesday night we went to a member´s house right behind our house. When the wife saw me she started to scream with excitement because I came back. hahah that was cool! 

So my new companions name is Elde Johansson. It looks like an american name, but he is brazilian and he is new to the mission. This is his 7th week in the mission, so im finishing his training. 

This last week, I wanted to meet everyone he and his ex companion have been teaching. There is one family that consists of the mom (Less Active), the dad (non-member), and their son (Recent convert). The dad wants to get  baptized, they are just waiting to get married before he can be baptized. And the son wants to marry a girl who also wants to get married! This family is really cool and they love the Lord! 

Also the wife and Husband from above (the one that screamed when she saw me) brought to non member young women to church. And they really liked it! We have shared the book of mormon with them and talked about baptism with one of them! It really is neat how much the members help in our work! 

So the church worldwide started a program for christmas that is called ´´he is the gift´´ which talks about the true meaning of Christmas. Its a video on youtube and we will start using that to make contacts and meet people! 

So im good, just tired all the time! Monday was my official 11 month anniversary on the mission!! Yay!! Time really does fly! 

Ill send pictures of my couple days in cuiabá next week! I love yall! I love you mom!!

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella

PS Happy birthday to Elder Johansson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment