Monday, August 4, 2014

7/28/14



Week 29

I dont have much time to write because today is transfers and my comp is leaving. This week was super cold. It was 50 degrees here and everyone was freezing!! me included. haha and It was cloudy and rainy this whole week too. This week we helped at the members school with her class again. I love helping teach english. They kids are so funny!!

This week the Branch President, a member, and us 2 elders went deep into the forrest to cut some branches and bamboo sticks for an activity we are having next week. It was super cool and i felt like a indian brasilian haha. Then we rode on the back trialer until we got to church. 

So its time to go already, but my area included 2 sisters and 2 elders. 2 hispanics, 1 american-me, and my brasilian comp. Now we will have 4 elders and 0 sisters. 3 americans and 1 brasilian (my comp). haha so ill be getting my english back. haha ive been forgetting it little by little these last couple months. haha i love yall and ill be sure to write more next week!!

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella

ANd congratulations to my cousin Alicia for getting married this week!! I love you!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment