Monday, August 11, 2014

8/11/14

week 31

This week was pretty good! Well last Monday after I emailed, the 4 elders and I went to a small beach by a river here and threw the frisbee around! It was pretty awesome! I took pictures but this computer wont let me upload photos right now. 

This week we had Zone Meeting in Cuiaba! Traveling there is always fun. The zone meeting itself was pretty good! We have a couple new people in our zone so that was cool to meet them. One activity we did to become better friends was get into groups and answer these questions:
1) When did you get a testimony of the Gospel?
2) Why are you on a mission?
3) What was the funniest moment of your mission?

This week we focused on finding new people to teach. We met alot of really cool people. One was a family of a grandma, a mom, a daughter, a son, and granddaughter. We taught about the restoration and the spirit was really strong! And that family reminded me of my family before i left of my mission! 

Friday we had Cowboy party at the church. A ton of people came and it was really fun! Thats all for this week!

I love yall and happy birthday to Aly, Miley, and my dad this week!!

Com Amor, 
Elder Marstella

PS Congratulations to my sister Aly for being pregnant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment