Monday, August 18, 2014

8/18/14

week 32 

Well to start off, Happy Birthday to my dad and myself! haha I´m 20... can yall believe that?? thats hard to believe!! 

Anyways, this week was pretty good! We focused on one neighborhood this week and we found 2 really cool families, neighbors! haha How we found them is actually kinda funny. So we were walking down the street one day and 3 probably 14 year old girls started saying pretty much pick up lines to us while we were walking. One of our lessons dropped and we decided to go back and pretend we were lost and make a contact! So we did that and we came back another day and taught their families! haha it was awesome. We taught one day about the Restoration and the spirit was really strong. Then we came back another day and taught them about the importance of church! 
 Ohh and this week i started getting some wierd thing on my pinky toe and started hurting. I showed a member here and he got needle and after about 20 minutes messing with it, it came off!! haha 
So my mom sent a birthday box and it arrived in Cuiaba about 10 days ago, but since we are in a really isolated area, not many missionaries travel here. So my birthday box is still in Cuiaba. But the Zone leaders will bring it this week!
friday night the branch had a baptism for the branch president´s daughter. And the  BP asked me to lead the baptism. I was like ive never done this before, but ill try! haha it went pretty well i think.

And that was my week!!
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! Yall are the best! We are going to a members house tonight to celebrate my birthday! Ill send pics next week! Love yall!

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella


No comments:

Post a Comment