Monday, March 24, 2014

3/24/14

week 11

This week was a good week for sure!! Ohh and happy birthday to my Aunt Marina! 

This week we went to Sorriso (1.5 hrs away) to meet up with the missionaries there. The zone leader is an american, so he helped me with the language and gave me advice with some stuff. He is really cool and really good at Portuguese. haha Then we came back to Sinop on Wednesday and had a Zone meeting. Elder Laws took all the new missionaries and he taught us and gave us some advice. 

Then on Wednesday night, my feet were hurting so bad i called President´s wife and she said to call President in the morning because before his mission he was a foot doctor. So he gave me advice with my blisters and now they dont hurt anymore! He told me to rest on Thursday, and that helped alot.

On Friday, we ate lunch at the Branch President´s house. One missionary gave the spiritual thought at the end of lunch and talked about Matthew 14:26-31, when Jesus walked on water. And at the end, the president looked to me and assigned me to give a talk about that for Sacrament meeting. I of course accepted it but i was nervous for sure haha.

Saturday i prepared my talk and my companion proof read it. Saturday night we helped a less active move in our missionary clothes, so that was fun haha. I love helping for real! 

Yesterday, 4 investigators and 7 less active members came to church!! We were really excited! One of the investigators is 9! He is so cool. I love him! He reminds me alot of my brother, dillon. We hit it off really well and now everyone (including me) calls him my son. haha we visited him and his member sister after church and taught him the restoration. we found out its really hard to teach a kid. haha but we tried and we will use more pictures. This week was good! I cant believe I have already been in the field for 5 weeks! Its crazy. People are mostly understanding what i say, so thats good! Portuguese is coming along! 

And shoutout to Dylan Wiseman recieving his call to Japan! Congratulations!!

I love brazil, i love this gospel and i love my mom!!

Boa sorte este semana!

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella

here is a pic of my zone

This is me and elder Clark, 
We were best friends at BYU and then we got to see each other at the CTM! Pretty cool!

meu pés
me and my comp this morning 

No comments:

Post a Comment