Monday, March 30, 2015

3/9/15

week 60

Family and Friends, first of all congratulations to my oldest sister Aly for her new baby!! I saw so pictures of baby Raina and she is absolutely adorable. I wish I could be there, but I know I need to be here and help these families that still dont know this gospel and the truthfulness of that families can be together forever!! I am so happy baby Raina has now just joined our forever family!! 

  so time flies here in the mission! Ill start from monday after i emailed yall. So we went to center here in campo grande. And we ate lunch at Burger Kings! haha BK has a restaurant here! Its awesome. ITs super expensive, but it was a cool experience. Then we came back home, went to a MAs house and taught them. This MA family has a 9 year old son who has never been baptized, which we found out that day. So this week we visited this family a bunch and focused on this kid, Wendel. He ended up not being baptized this week so we will see if we can set a date with him this week.

Tuesday, all the ZLs from the south and the assistants from the south had a meetings with Pres. and Sister Reber. This meeting is super important and it happens once a transfer. Pres Reber talks about things we need to focus on with our zone and things he wants to change. During this meeting he talked about daily exercises. He asked who could do 40 push ups and 2 elders raised their hands. and Pres told them to show him. so during the meetings, these to elders did it. haha then Pres. Reber who is 63, went to the ground and did 40 push ups himself and we were all in aw! haha it was super cool! So now one of the focuses on our mission is doing exercises everyday. I was able to pull out 30 Wednesday, but now im doing push ups everyday!

Thursday, Elder Albuquerque and I lead our Zone Meeting. It was my first one so i was kinda nervous the day before, but when the meeting started i could really feel the spirit give me comfort. The meeting went pretty well and the spirit was present for sure. After the ZM, i did and an exchange with the assistant, Elder Leão. We had some things to do other than teaching, so we didnt teach much on Thursday. We had to take a Sister to the Hospital clinic and it took 3 hours. THen we came back to the church and I taught an english class.  And that was our Thursday.

On Friday, I stayed with elder Leão and we went to another zones Zone meeting. He told me he brought me there to see how other elders run a ZM. it was a pretty cool meeting.  We stayed for lunch there, came back and went teaching. Nobody was home, so we ended our night at a home where the mom is a member and the dad isnt. They made us dinner  and i loved that family! Elder Leão is awesome, he gave me really good advice! 

We switched companions saturday. Saturday was a normal day. 

Sunday we had church and we did exchanges with the youth after church.

This week was a busy week!

I love you all!

I love you Raina!
I love you mom!

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment