Monday, October 6, 2014

10/6/14

Week 39


Hello friends and family! This week was pretty good, but slow too because of Conference. So where I´m serving, we dont have a satillite at the church, they didnt show Saturday conference at the church. We watched the Saturday Afternoonsession at a members house. But I still havent seen Sunday Morning or the Priesthood session... But ill be watching them this upcoming weeks when i download them! And yes i watched them in Portuguese again, this time i understood alot more, but it still was hard to understand at times.

Monday we had our Zone Leaders and Sister Trainers come for P-day and to do exchanges Tuesday.  We had alot of fun together on Pday, but since my camera broke last week....  I didnt get to take pictures haha 

This week when we taught people, we focused on a living prophet and the importance of a living prophet. I know the President Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today! He is called to help everyone return back to God and so that we can live with our families for eternity!

We have been teaching a family for 4 weeks now and they accepted baptism for Sunday after church! We love them! We teach a mom, a daughter (18), and a son (19). They are awesome and the Lord has prepared them for sure. I love this church and I love general conference!  

I love you guys and I love the Lord.

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella 

No comments:

Post a Comment