Monday, October 20, 2014

10/20/14

Week 41

This week went by really fast! I had a meeting in Cuiaba this week, so i traveled Thursday to get there, Friday we had a Lidership meeting, and Saturday I traveled back to Lucas. At this meeting, we had all the District Leaders and Zone Leaders in the north of the mission. The meeting really was inspiring. I loved it! President Reber talked about the General Conference talk, Which way do you face? (click to read/watch the original talk!) He talked about how we are called to represent President Monson to the people. He talked about how alot of times missionaries want to be the coolest, or funniest missionary. And it's fine to be cool and funny, but when it comes to breaking rules to do that, its a different story. President pretty much said that he wants us to be the examples in the mission and to help everyone else in the mission. I received alot of revelation for me and for my district.
Today is tranfers. My companion Elder Chavez already left and is on his way to Ronodopolis. And my new companion Elder Payne (my first american companion!) is on his way from Cuiaba. I am excited for this transfer!


Thats all for this week! I love you all! I love you mom!


Com Amor,
Elder Marstella 

No comments:

Post a Comment