Monday, April 21, 2014

4/21/14


week 15

Minha familia! Feliz Pasco! Esta semana estava bom. Yesterday we were planning on 20 investigators coming to church, but only 6 came. I was really happy, but wanted more! One of the missionaries in Dallas told me ´´to be happy, but never satisfied!´´ Heritilde (the woman I talked about last week) and her 15 year old came to church! They both loved it! They should be getting baptized in a couple weeks if everything goes according to plans! So our branch has sacrament meeting for the 3rd hour, and during the 1st hour the Branch pulled my companion and me into his office, and told us we were giving talks today. So for sacrament meeting, I played the piano and gave a talk. I based my talk on faith, and how faith is really important in our lives and our relationship with God. I then said that Miracles do not create faith, faith creates miracles. I felt really comfortable with my Portuguese during my talk. Im far from fluent, but people can understand everything i say, so now I have to work on the grammar and vocabulary! 

Easter here was pretty good. We didnt do anything out of the ordinary, well other than eating alot of chocolate! haha 

We taught alot of people this week that said they couldnt come to church yesterday, but they can come this Sunday! So hopefully this Sunday we have even more investigators coming to church. 

This week we have Zone Conference in Cuiaba. We will travel Wednesday day to get there, sleep over that night, have the conference on Thursday, then travel through the night wednesday/thursday, then get hereThursday morning

I love yall so much and pray for yall often! Thank you for all your emails! I love it here in Brasil!!

Tchau!




Com Amor,

Elder Marstella 

No comments:

Post a Comment