Monday, February 23, 2015

2/23/15

Hello Family and friends, i dont have much time to write today because today is transfers and im going to Mato Grosso do Sul. Campo Grande to be exact. President Reber called me yesterday to ask if i accept this calling and i said ´´Ill go where you want me to go President, ill do what you want me to do.´´ Of course I accepted this calling. Itll be a great opportunity to continue growing and becoming a better person. I was also asked to be zone leader for my new zone. I'll be over 20 missionaries. 

My new comp is from São Paulo, Brazil. I dont really know him so we will see how things go! Im excited for this transfer! 

So ive been in Cáceres for a total of about 5 months. My relationship we these members here really have grown. They are like family to me. Its going to be hard to leave them, but its part of the mission. I hope one day after the mission i can come back to this city and visity them once again! 

I looked at the pictures from Poppys funeral. I wish i could of been there, but I know the Lord needs me here right now. Ill have a sacred moment with Poppy after the mission when i can go visit his grave. Ive been thinking alot this week about Poppy and my family. I am so thankful for them and that really seeing their smiling faces helps me be happy too. This week i had some moments when i started thinking about poppy, and i started to tear up. Then the Spirit would come and comfort me and just let me know htat he is happy right now. And he wants us to be happy right now too. I love you all! I am so thankful for all of you :) Alright, thats all i have time for. Ill try to send photos next week! 

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella 

No comments:

Post a Comment