Thursday, January 22, 2015

1/19/15

Week 54

Hello Friends and family!! This week passed by super fast! So we had transfers on monday. My previous comp left monday in th afternoon. I stayed with the other elder that his comp left too. Monday night his compion arrived and we worked together on Tuesday. That night my new comp, Elder Freire arrived. He was in alta Floresta, which he traveled a whole day (24 hrs) to get here in Cáceres.

This week I showed him our area and the people elder johansson and I have been teaching. He has only been on the mission for 3 months, but he already is super prepared. He teaches really well and we work well together. He taught me a technique that you share matthew 16:19 with a person that let you in and bare testimony that families can be together forever and talk a little about the apostasy, a then a little about the restoration. It only takes about 5 minutes. then you mark a return visit and share the restoration complete. We tried it this week and a liked it alot.

We also got a list of members in our area, and lets just say we have alot of less active searching and reactivitating to do. But we our ready and willing to do it!

Our Zone Leaders, Elder Gibb and Elder Cole are coming this week to have a zone meeting with us and then to do exchanges. This week was a good week!!

Also a member told us that she wants to start learning english. She teaches english, so I´ll focus on helping her accent be more american! haha

I love you mom!

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella

No comments:

Post a Comment