Monday, November 3, 2014

11/3/14

Week 43

Hello friends and family!! This was another pretty good week!! Ill just start with that I love Elder Payne. He is super funny. He is my first american companion so after 9 long long months I can fully express my mind in English. haha But he helps me a ton, especially with my Portuguese accent. He speaks pretty much like a native brazilian. 

So this week we had a couple days where we didnt teach that much because 1) On wednesday we got new beds and the store said they would drop it off at our house at 2 PM, but they didnt show up until7:30PM. We were so bummed. then 2) We helped a family move on friday then we had our English Class after the move. But its alright, as long as we are helping people, im happy! :)

So I weighed myself this week, and im about 84 kg, which is 185 lbs. I think i started my mission with 215 pounds, maybe more. So ive lost at least 40 pounds already! And my new comp likes to work out, so Im starting to work out with him!! 

We had a Zone Meeting this week and our Zone Leader started with a simple question, he wrote on the board ´´Who am I?´´ He gave us a couple seconds to think about the question. The first thing that came to my mind was that I am a child of God. And he is my loving Heavenly Father and that he knows me personally. Then the 2nd question was this, ´´Why am I here?´´ And along that same line, I know every person is a child of God. And I´m here on a mission to help His children, my brothers and sisters, return to him after this life. And to feel the greatest amount of joy possible that only this gosple can give. I know I am a child of God and that we are all children of our Heavenly Father. I am here to help families be eternal. I get so much joy from knowing that my family is forever. And I want every family to be together forever! 

I love my family so much and am so thankful for all of there examples to me! I love yall so much!! 

Com Amor,
Elder Marstella 

No comments:

Post a Comment