Monday, September 29, 2014

9/22/14

week 38

This week was really good! We had a baptism Saturday night, so that was awesome! His name is Anderson. He is 17 and has really changed since the first time we met him. He lives with his cousin Junior, that still needs a little bit more time before he can be baptized. I sent some pictures of us and Anderson at his house before his baptism.
This week was really good! We had Zone Meeting in Sinop Friday with the missionaries in our zone. It was awesome. I served there for my first 4 months of my mission. It was cool to see some of the people I baptized and worked with while I was there!

 Then on Sunday, we had Branch Conference. And we had 137 people at church Sunday. And President and Sister Reber and 2 couple missionaries came. President Reber talked about trusting our leaders and following their counsil.
I dont have much time again, Im sorry! I love you all and I love you mom!!
Com Amor,
Elder Marstella 23


No comments:

Post a Comment