Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1/8/2014

Mason's first Email! 


And the adventure begins! 

Mason left last night (1/7) at 6:30pm and flew to Miami. His flight took off from Miami at 11:45pm and he landed at 11:00am Brazil time this morning ! He is in São Paulo at the Brazil MTC and he is 4 hours ahead of Dallas! 

Mom!!!! I made it to Brazil! I love it! It seems like ive been at the CTM for forever!!! We only have 10 minutes to email today, so i just wanted to let you know i made it safe!! I love you and im not sure when my p-day is. Its 730 right now. I love you so much!!!! Portuguese is coming along, most of our classes are only in Portugues, so that helps. I need to shower though, its been like 2 days since ive showered. haha but its hot down here and I think of you and the fam alot! But i know this is where i need to be! I have taken some pictures but im not sure how to upload them lol. Ill email you this next upcoming pday. Tell everyone to write me!
Oh and i got my name tag and i love it!!! This keyboard is so weird haha i dont know how to make a question mark. I LOVE YOU AND IM SAFE.
 
TCHAL
 
Love,
                            Elder Marstella 





So, Mason is safe! See the right column of the blog to see his address and email address! Take a minute and send him a letter or email! He would love it!




1 comment:

  1. YAY MASON! Congrats brother! Wouldn't have had it any other way but to take one last selfie with you before you left at the airport. Love ya man! Do good work and I will send your letter out tomorrow!

    - Luke

    ReplyDelete