Thursday, January 23, 2014

1/22/14

 Hey friends and family!! so this week went by a lot faster than the first week. This week Portuguese is coming along a lot better. But i still have a lot of learning still to do. This week we got a new CTM president. President and Sister Degn´s time is up. They have been awesome these last two weeks, ill miss them for sure. But the new CTM president is Presidente Swenson. He gave a talk last night and was super funny. He´ll be awesome. Also this week, the Brazilians that came in the same day as my American district left Monday. I had 2 Brazilian roommates and one was fluent in English and the other one didn't speak any English. Anyways, Elder Assis, the one who spoke English is an amazing guy. He is a convert of 2 years and has an amazing testimony. I took alot of pictures with the Brazilians that left and ill be sure to send them when i get to Cuiaba.

Every pday we get to go out around the CTM and shop and stuff so that's pretty cool. Last week i got a Brazilian soccer Jersey. Pdays are awesome, mostly because i get to email home!! Portuguese is tough. We literally wake up, study for an hour, breakfast, study for another hour and a half, exercise, lunch, 3 hours of class, dinner, then 4 more hours of class. It is literally the hardest part of the CTM for sure, but it will all be worth it. On Sunday, we got to watch 17 miracles, needless to say that I cried pretty much the whole time haha. Did you guys so Saratov Approach yet?? if not, you need to go see it! its amazing and i saw it before i left! Thank you guys so much for the support and love! i appreciate it so much.
My comp and i teach 2 lessons everyday to fake investigators and I'm using my notes less and less, its awesome haha.
My district is awesome. we get along so well and we are always laughing, which is sometimes a bad thing. But i love each one of them already. I love it here and wouldn't rather be anywhere else right now in my life. I love it i love it i love it.
Eu sei que Jesus Cristo e meu Salvador. Eu amor vocês. Eu amor minha mai.

I love Brazil and i love the people here. Thank you guys!! Ill talk to yall next week!

Elder Marstella

No comments:

Post a Comment